Saturday 22 March 2014

Madonna flaunts unshaven armpits

Madonna flaunts unshaven armpits


Singer Madonna has flaunted her cleavage in a photograph shared on a social networking platform, but it is her unshaven armpits that are drawing attention. In a recent selfie from Madonna on Instagram, she is seen wearing a lacy revealing top with her cleavage showing, and she has raised one of her arms to flaunt her armpit hair growth.

"Long hair…… Don't Care!!!!!! #artforfreedom #rebelheart #revolutionoflove (sic)," she captioned the photograph. Earlier, she had once revealed skipping her armpit shaving routine. "I saw how popular girls had to behave to get the boys. I knew I couldn't fit into that," she told Harper's Bazaar in 2011, adding: "So I decided to do the opposite. I refused to wear makeup, to have a hairstyle. I refused to shave. I had hairy armpits."

No comments:

Post a Comment